NIFTY HEAT MAP
Nifty Heat Map represents CNX Nifty or Nifty 50 index of National Stock Exchange presented in graphical presentation. This unique chart helps to track the sectors or the stocks which are pushing CNX Nifty index up or down. Each colored rectangle represents the sector or an individual company which is the part of the index. Green color means the sector or the stock is in up trend. Red color means the sector or the stock is in down trend. The deeper the color the bigger the move.
DYNAMIC NSE NIFTY HEAT MAP
Live Nifty Heat Map
This tool helps you understand sectoral performance in the market.
- 1. Select what you want to track – All BSE, All NSE, BSE 500 or NSE 500. You will get all the NSE stocks by default.
- 2. The squares stand for the different industries. As you run the mouse over the sector, its name will be displayed on the top in blue. Green squares stand for the gainers, and red for the losers. The shades of red and green indicate the extent of loss or gain.
- 3. The size of the square indicates the market cap of the sector.
- 4. Click on a square to see how various stocks in the sector are performing.
- 5. Click on a stock and see its intraday price and volumes.
Live Market Map
Use our Currency Convertor to convert world wide currencies.
Incoming search terms:
- nifty heat map
- nse bse stock heat map
- nifty stock heatmap
- nifty heatmap
- nifty heat map nse
- nifty 50 heatmap marketwatch
- nifty 50 heat map
- live dynamic nifty heat map
- nse heat